Workshop on Equity & Inclusion in Economic Development/Small Business Service Delivery
Tuesday, December 8, 1:00 – 4:00 pm
Free & Virtual through Zoom
Equity is essential through economic recovery.
Join us as we explore together these and many other questions:
- How can we reconsider, reposition and rework economic development to be more inclusive?
- What strategies can you employ in your communities to address and reverse disparities and ensure economic opportunities for all?
- What resources can economic developers, small business service providers and other leaders use to learn more about diversity, equity and inclusion?
- How can we help diversify our own field and grow and diversify the talent pipeline?
- What can be done to better leverage procurement to help disadvantaged small businesses?
- How could we better leverage the many strengths and talents of our regional and statewide economic development and small business service delivery ecosystems?
- What additional resources do we need to do this important work well?