May 21, 2021 – 9:00 am to 10:30 am – Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: DEI Committee will include all aspects of diversity that advance racial, social, and economic justice in the service to our diverse communities. This will include our activities and discussions regarding functional and access needs.
- Look at how we develop and deliver social equity/social justice activities (recruitment, enrollment, courses/curriculum, faculty, and training) in collaboration with SBCTC programs with their faculty, staff, and student body.
- Programs will lead with racial equity and recruit diverse individuals to our colleges and employers.
- Incorporate change in our culture.
- Assessment of current pathway programs to identify issues of racism and bias.
- Promote and take actions to integrate social equity within the emergency management field to improve communities and vulnerable populations.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 875 9593 0185