The Continuity Guidance Circular: Continuity Planning Guidance for the Whole Community
Please join us on Thursday, April 19, 2018 for a webinar that will highlight the February 2018 updates to the Continuity Guidance Circular, as well as the importance of having a continuity plan. In addition, the webinar, “The Continuity Guidance Circular: Continuity Planning Guidance for the Whole Community” will have two continuity planners discussing their continuity plans and how they are integrating continuity principles from the CGC into their continuity programs.
Invited By: FEMA-National Continuity Branch
When: Thursday, April 19, 2018
Time: 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM, Eastern Daylight Time (U.S. and Canada)
Speakers: Ms. Amy Angelovic, Director, Policy, Plans & Evaluation Division, National Continuity Programs, FEMA; Ms. Emma Poon, Branch Chief, National Continuity Programs, FEMA; Mr. Jamie Hahn, Continuity of Operations Coordinator, Texas Department of Transportation; and Mr. Troy A. Paisley, Continuity of Operations Administrator, Nebraska Department of Administrative Services
Connection Options for Webinar:
1) Webinar (Do not need to dial into Audio Conference. Webinar can be heard through computer speakers.)
Enter as a guest.
• Type your FIRST and LAST name.
• Click “Enter Room.”
2) Audio Conference (Can be used if having trouble hearing the webinar through computer speakers. Please dial in prior to the meeting start time.)
While participating in the teleconference, please mute your phone.
• Audio Conference Dial-In Number: 1-800-320-4330
• Audio Conference PIN: 810953#
If your screen freezes or locks up during the Webinar, click the “Refresh” button, or close the window out and reopen.
For technical support questions, contact:
• Adobe Connect Help Desk: 800-422-3623 or
• E-mail: FEMA-Continuity-WebInfo@fema.dhs.gov
Test your connection: http://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-connect/kb/connection-test-connect-meeting.html