Transportation Security Jobs
The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) offers many job opportunities. Security is TSA’s highest priority. Nearly 2 million passengers are screened everyday by TSA’s highly trained workforce who works hard to ensure the safety of the traveling public.
Currently, TSA has more than 450 work locations nation-wide and multiple career paths and federal benefits. It holds nearly 50,000 security officers, inspectors, air marshals and managers who protect the nation’s transportation systems. Some of the common tasks include screening for explosives at checkpoints in airports, inspecting rail cars, patrolling subways with law enforcement partners, and working to make all modes of transportation safe.
Where do your interests lay? There are numerous positions in the security field with unique roles and responsibilities, and each one is a vital part of our team.
- Federal Security Director
- Security – Regulatory Inspection
- Security – Screening
- Quality Improvement Manager
- Financial Specialist
- Management Analyst
- Scheduling Operations Officer
- Aviation Regulatory Inspector
- Security Inspectors – Cargo
- Transportation Security Manager
- Transportation Security Officer
- Lead Transportation Officer
- Transportation Security Officer (TSO)
- Administrative Specialist
- Curriculum Specialist
- Federal Air Marshal
- Human Resources Specialist
- Information Technology Specialist