Maturing Public-Private Partnerships (P3) Workshop
Wednesday, March 28, 2018 to Thursday, March 29, 2018
8:30 AM – 4:30 PM both days
20B Aviation Drive
Camp Murray, WA
Without warning, the US continues to experience major disasters with widespread disruption and destruction. When preparing for the unexpected, governments across the nation and private sector stakeholders must come together to enhance critical community resilience and infrastructure security.
To assist in facilitating these partnerships, the Mid-Atlantic Center for Emergency Management (MACEM) is presenting 2-day DHS-certified instructional workshops where our national experts deliver innovative techniques and integrated strategies to bolster societal security, resilience, and preparedness in the face of the unexpected.
This P3 workshop will resolve common obstacles that impede P3s:
• Clear framework for execution
• Shared terminologies
• Suitable process models
• Administering collegial lessons learned
• Knowledge, skills, and resources needed for successful implementation
P3 Workshop Core Principles
• Collaboration, coordination, and communication between public–private sectors
• Information sharing to facilitate lesson application from prior experiences