Disruptive Trends in Public Safety Technology Symposium
Innovations in technology have the potential to revolutionize how first responders accomplish their mission. Join the Pacific NorthWest Economic Region’s Center for Regional Disaster Resilience on May 23 to explore current and emerging technologies used by emergency managers, first responders, and law enforcement. Attendees will develop a common understanding of current technology being used on the ground and near-term developments. The Symposium will lead to better coordination among first responders and improved response.
Date: May 23, 2017
Time: 8:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Program includes networking luncheon and breaks to interact with your colleagues.
Clover Park Technical College
4500 Steilacoom Blvd SW
• Scenario discussion on technology in use today
• Phone Technology and continuity of 911 centers
• Use of UAV/drones for public safety
• Social media advantages and best practices
• Privacy and policies
• Washington OneNet (dedicated first responder
• Guided discussion on aspirational technology