Interconnections between NFPA 1600, Clery and NIMS
Program Administration: 4.1
The entity shall have a documented program that includes the following;
1. Executive policy including vision, mission statement, roles and responsibilities, and enabling authority.
2. Program goals, objectives and method of program evaluation.
3. Program plan and procedures.
4. Applicable authorities, legislation, regulations, and/or industry codes of practice.
5. Program budget, project schedule, including milestones.
6. Records management practices
NIMS Compliance Activities
Adopt the National Incident Management System (NIMS) at the organizational level for all appropriate departments and business units, as well as promote and encourage NIMS adoption by associations, utilities, partners and suppliers.
The Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act
20 USC 1092 § 485 (A)(2) The working relationship of campus security personnel with state and local law enforcement agencies, including whether the institution has agreements with such agencies, such as written memoranda of understanding, for the investigation of alleged criminal offenses.