The COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak has presented many challenges for people across the United States. The Benefits.gov Program recognizes the difficulties that many are facing and wants to help citizens find the assistance they need, whether it be unemployment, healthcare, temporary assistance, or food and nutrition.
Benefits.gov hosts information on over 1,000 federal and state benefits and aims to increase the ease of access to assistance programs for people in need. Considering the coronavirus outbreak, Benefits.gov has compiled a list of resources citizens may find helpful. Below you will find assistance programs available for eligible individuals, spanning from food stamps, unemployment benefits, healthcare benefits, emergency business loans, and more.
- WA State Centers of Excellence
- COVID-19 Resources
- COVID-19 Washington State – Latest News
- Peter Rekers Interview: Public Information in the COVID-19 Era
- Benefits.gov: Finding the Right Help During the COVID-19 (coronavirus) Outbreak
- Coping with Corona Virus Related Challenges
- COVID-19 Protecting Health Care Workers-Lessons From Taiwan and Italy
- U.S. Small Business Administration – Disaster Resources
- Washington State Department of Health
- Career Outlook