Animal/Plant Health – Joint Criminal Epidemiological Investigations Course
August 8-9, 2018
8:00 am – 5:15 pm
Washington State University Spokane Campus
412 E. Spokane Falls Blvd
About the Training – Training Objectives:
• Understand law enforcement, animal health, & plant health roles, responsibilities, and authorities during an outbreak of an unusual and/or high consequence animal or plant disease
• Law enforcement threat assessments, intelligence, and investigations;
• Animal/plant health epidemiological, veterinary, and plant investigations to include detecting and reporting suspicious or unusual outbreaks.
• Identify assets and capabilities for each discipline.
• Demonstrate types of information collected by law enforcement and animal/plant health experts and how and when to share it with each discipline.
• Discuss best practices for conducting a joint threat assessment, joint investigations, joint interviews, and evidence collection.
• Develop inter-professional relationships between law enforcement and animal/plant health experts.
Training Cost: FREE
Parking Cost: $4.00
To Register or for more information, please contact FBI Seattle Assistant WMD Coordinator Dione Mazzolini: