2018 Northwest Energy Resiliency Summit
Hosted by Smart Grid Northwest
Date: Tuesday, June 12th, 2018, 8:00am-4:15pm
Panoramic Room at the Pacific Tower, Seattle, WA
An in-depth exploration of the state of energy system resiliency in our region
Join Smart Grid Northwest and our community from across the region – Washington, Oregon, Idaho and BC – at the 2018 Northwest Energy Resiliency Summit. At this unique one-day meeting, you will participate in presentations, panel discussions and working sessions focused on helping regional stakeholders with developing resiliency solutions for energy systems in our region. This event will dig deep into some our most critical topics: developing microgrids at critical facilities, preparing for cyber resiliency, asset monitoring, rapid restoration, all-hazard resilience, and finding metrics for tracking and quantifying resiliency efforts.
Join the Utilities, Agencies and Customers Leading the Charge
If you are involved with the Northwest energy system and concerned about improving resiliency, don’t miss this.
- Regional utilities working on resiliency issues
- Government agencies supporting preparedness planning
- Providers with proven resiliency solutions
- Large industry and other critically impacted energy customers
- Other organizations who see energy resiliency as critical
- Most of the content will focus on the electrical system, but natural gas, water, transportation and other infrastuctures will be addressed.
Registration is open, and attendance is limited to the first 150 registrants. Reserve your spot today.